Contact Us Today
Tell Us About Your Project
Other Services Offered in Robertsdale
Welding Services and Repairs in Robertsdale
With so much of the world made out of metal, a skilled welder can be a valuable resource to have access to. If you live in the Robertsdale, AL, area, Amp Welding Fabrication is your certified welding services team.
No job is too big or too small for our welding shop, and we are particularly skilled in welding repairs. We can repair a wide range of objects and materials.
Expansive Welding Services
Maybe you have a car part that needs some welding repairs. Or perhaps your metal fence post is cracked or damaged. Who could you possibly call to fix these otherwise costly replacements? A skilled welder from Amp Welding Fabrication can deal with these problems with ease.
With over 20 years of welding experience, we can easily take care of any household and business welds. We are true experts at our craft, and if you bring your item in to our welding shop, we’ll do everything in our power to earn your complete satisfaction.
Robertsdale Mobile Welding Repairs
Of course, not everything you need repaired is particularly mobile, so we are happy to also bring our welding equipment to you. We’ve worked with everything from handrails to hydraulic enclosures, and we know how to precisely weld and fix items that others might give up on.
Our services are cost-effective and durable, meaning that you won’t need to call us again for quite a while. We also perform only the highest quality of work on all of our projects, which is one of the reasons why we are constantly recommended by our customers.
For more information or to schedule your own welding services, call us at (251)202-6300. We even welcome walk-ins for those spontaneous emergencies that sometimes occur. Trust Amp Welding Fabrication to fully perform the welding repairs that you need on all sorts of materials and items.
We Also Do Custom Welding And Fabrication Around Robertsdale
Custom metal fabrication means having the ability to work with all types of metal including:
- Sheet Metal
- Stainless Steel
Our talented craftspeople can fabricate a product based on the customer’s specifications.
Our capabilities include:
- Forming Punching Services -At Amp Welding Fabrication, we have advanced CNC punching capabilities that allow us to perform several sheet metal fabrication processes in a single cycle.
- Our capabilities include forming, embossing, perforating, rolling, and lancing to create custom louvers, flares, ribs and other part features.
- We work with carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and other metals to create custom sheet metal parts for customers in the HVAC, petrochemical, and other industries.
Customers in the HVAC industry often require custom sized covers, vents, and grating with special louver patterns to facilitate air flow in the given application. Using our efficient CNC punching equipment, we can create these parts quickly, according to customers’ prints, to keep projects on schedule.
Advantages of using AMP Welding Service in Robertsdale :
- Punching and forming tools are kept in optimal condition to ensure that all cut edges are clean and introduce minimal stress to the part.
- Careful attention to tooling maintenance also prevents warping of thin materials and allows us to hold dimensional tolerances as tight as ±0.0005″.
- The ability to process thin gauge stock without scratching the surface on either side, which is especially important for applications in which cosmetic appearance is a concern.
- We can process sheets up to 48″ width and 120″ in length, although longer parts can typically be accommodated by repositioning the material as needed.
This capacity allows us to create larger cabinets and enclosures in addition to custom venting products.
- We can punch carbon steel up to 0.25″ thick can be punched, while aluminum and stainless steel alloys up to 0.1875″ thick can be processed.
- With a large inventory of punching dies available, we can process anything from prototypes to medium volume production very quickly.
In addition to CNC punching and forming, we can provide custom plasma cutting, welding, and assembly, as well as repair of equipment parts. Using the latest manufacturing technologies, our team is capable of producing a wide range of part types for customers in an array of industries.
For additional information about our CNC punching capabilities, please contact us directly.
- Shearing Welding–Eldred has the capabilities to shear material from 16 ga (.0625″) up to 3/4″ in carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, and alloys. Shearing is a process where a moving blade bypasses a stationary blade causing the material to yield or shear. The result is material with an extremely straight cut and a slightly burred edge. Almost any geometrical shape can be achieved as long it is a straight cut. Eldred has two shears: one that shears material up to 1/4″ thick and the other that can shear material up to 3/4″ thick. Amp Welding Fabrication also has two ironworkers: one 150 ton and one 60 ton. Our 150 ton ironworker is capable of shearing angle, flat bar, square bar and round bar stock.At Eldred, we shear sheet and plate to specified sizes for many customers. We also shear sheet and plate for components used in the fabrication of weldments and assemblies. Eldred can also shear flat bar and round bar. Angles can be sheared but only to length. Some items that are sheared include:
- Flat Bar
- Panel Covers
- Square Bar
- Structural Supports
- Bakery Racks-When our bakery customer needed tray racks for their delivery vans, they had a specific design in mind and our team helped create the product they needed.
- These racks were designed with space for five full size sheet pans on one shelf level
- The shelves were configured in such a way that the pans on one side are end-load, but the pans on the other side are side-load
- 7 shelves, 6¼” spacing
- 35 cake pan capacity
- Permanent pan stops to keep pans from falling off the rear of the rack
- Cords can be hooked at the front of the rack after the shelves are full to keep pans from falling off the front of the rack while the van is in transit
With our special fabrication services, we are able to create custom racks for your commercial bakery or kitchen needs. If you need a custom cake rack, be sure to request a quote today!
- Metal Catch Basins–The drainage basin, in this case, the catchment area, is the area from which the runoff of water and other substances flows into the common exit point. Structurally, such a drainage basin is a closed container. It can be monolithic or prefabricated. The material for manufacturing is polyethylene, including high-density polypropylene or polyvinyl chloride.A small mass of drainage basin elements facilitates their transportation to the installation site. The installation takes no more than one day, while all the work is done without the use of special equipment. The operating life of containers reaches 50 years.
- Custom Racks– has earned a reputation for providing high quality new and used pallet rack, steel shelving, cantilever rack, mezzanine, carton flow rack, record storage rack and other warehouse storage equipment at great prices. We do whatever it takes to get your orders out on time and in great condition. Our best business is our repeat business and customer referrals.
- Form Cages-
- Custom Material Handling Racks–
- Metal Cages-
- Metal Railings-
- Metal Stairs-
- Ornamental Metal Fabrication-
- Truck Racks-
- arches and gates-
- structural framing–
- skids welding repair –
- trailer Repair work-
- repair welding-
- Cutting– AMP Welding can plasma-cut your parts in 22 GA (.030″) material up to 2 1/2″-thick material in carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, and other various alloys. Items that Eldred fabricates utilizing the CNC plasma-cutting table include:
- Belt Guards
- Blind Flanges
- Concrete Forms and Molds
- Control Stands
- Drip Pans
- Equipment Base Plates
- Foot Plates
- Gauge Panels
- Hydraulic Tanks
- Lifting Eyes
- Metal Cones
- Metal enclosures
- Metal Weldments
- Overflow Tanks
- Pad Eyes
- Perforated Strainer Cones
- Spectacle Flanges
- Square to Round Transitions
- Structural Support Plates
- Vibratory Equipment
Reach Out To Us About Your Project
Big or small AMP Welding can handle it all. Fill out our welding request form and let us see how we can best serve your welding needs.
© 2021 AMP Welding & Fabrication